CLEVES TUESDAY NIGHT 10.2 MILE TIME TRIAL SERIES
TIMERS NEEDED: If you feel inclined to help out please contact us.
Did you know? While the Cleves Time Trial Series has been running since 1974, you may be wondering if there were any QCW time trials BC? You know, before Cleves?
Covid-19: All Queen City Wheels events follow USA Cycling, CDC, State and local rules, guidelines, and protocols to help assure a safe competitive environment.
Every Tuesday from the beginning of May through the end of September.
|Open to licensed and unlicensed riders.||7:00 pm||10.2 Miles (16.4KM)|
*Membership in QCW is required to participate.
From downtown Cincinnati travel west on US-50. Turn right on Miami Avenue in Cleves and proceed about 200 meters to Brower Road. Turn left on Brower Road and proceed about 500 meters to the finish & parking areas located at the intersection of Cliff and Brower roads just down the hill from the William Henry Harrison Tomb State Memorial.
You can also get directions from Google Maps with this link :
Cleves Time Trial Parking is located at the intersection of Cliff and Brower roads.
Cleves Time Trial Start: There is NO PARKING at the start! From US-50 turn west on Mt. Nebo Road, turn right onto Lower River Road. Start is at the intersection of Lower River Road a Carter Street in Cleves.
The 10.2 mile course is on a lightly traveled road with smooth to semi-rough pavement. It begins with small rolling hills, transitions to a flat section and finishes atop one last hill.
Details may be altered to adhere to Covid-19 protocols.
- You must arrive by 6:30 to get registered.
- The first rider goes off at 7PM and riders go off at 30 second intervals.
- Times are announced immediately after the race.
- All bicycle types and riders are welcome. (time trial bicycles, road bikes, tandems, etc.)
- Since this is a club event, all QCW members race for free.
- You must provide one completed QCW TT Series Release Form
- Ride rain or shine, but probably not tornadoes.
- There are no restroom facilities available at the start or finish.
- A time trial is an individual race against the clock, there is no drafting.
Awards will be presented in the following categories at the QCW Annual Banquet:
Fastest men and women riders overall.
Fastest men and women in the following age groups:
10 to 12
13 to 14
15 to 18
19 to 24
25 to 29
30 to 34
35 to 39
40 to 44
45 to 49
50 to 54
55 to 59
60 to 64
65 to 69
Don’t do anything you wouldn’t want some stranger doing in your front own yard. QCW has successfully used this course since 1974, we do not intend to lose access to this route because of your behavior. Anyone identified as having stressed the local residents will be banned from future participation.
QUESTIONS OR VOLUNTEERING
Memberships are NOT sold at this event.