Team QCW is open to any QCW member who owns a current team shorts and jersey.
This is all that’s needed to join Team QCW:
- Purchase a QCW membership and select “Racing in the QCW kit” as your “role”.
- Purchase a Team QCW race kit (jersey and shorts).
- Sign and return a QCW Rider Contract
- If racing in USA Cycling events you must specify Queen City Wheels as your club.
- Riders competing in non-USAC events, such as triathlons and collegiate races, are not required to wear the Team QCW kit in those events and may belong to other non-USAC affiliated teams.
- Request to join the Team QCW and the General Membership Google discussion groups.
- Train, race and have a blast with one of the oldest racing teams in the country.